'Tools' not visible

2D CAD software for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
kasper

'Tools' not visible

Post by kasper »

After installing the new version 4.30 (that seemed to be very good so far) I do have one problem. The 'Tools' palette is not visible. I can switch it on or off by the 'Window' menu, but there is no visible difference.
I have tried to re-install Realcadd again, but no improvement.
With the older version I have never encountered anything like this. Did I do something wrong? My OS is windows 7, 64 bit.
Eric Pousse

Re: 'Tools' not visible

Post by Eric Pousse »

Bonjour Kasper,

Try to launch RealCADD with the key "Alt" down, that will reset all preferences.

Say to me if this solves the problem.
Eric Pousse
kasper

Post by kasper »

Hello Eric,

thanks for the hint. I can see that indeed preferences are back to standard, unfortuanetely still no tools. I tried to switch them on and off, but it didn't appear. I also tried to make the drawing-window smaller to see it it was hided ' under' the surface, but I didn't found it. Is there anything else I can try?
Eric Pousse

Post by Eric Pousse »

Perhaps you can search and delete all files "RealCADDPrefV....".
Eric Pousse
kasper

Post by kasper »

YES, it works again! Now I'm able to find out and draw with all the nice improvements of 4.30.
After I deleted the 'realcaddprefV' I saw the program started with all menu's. Then I couldn't reach it because IT WAS 'UNDER' THE WINDOWS BAR wich I have changed to the left side, in order to profit more of the screen space. I really think it might have been there all the time. Anyway thanks for helping me out now I can go back to drawing again!