Measurement topics and something near it

2D CAD software for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
Caddy

Measurement topics and something near it

Post by Caddy »

Bonjour Eric

Today I got my first drawing by RealCADD for further use. While working with RealCADD I got the experience and some ideas how to improve.

Your method to present the dimensions by a group of elements is fine. While using it I got an idea how to increase the power of that tool. Because of the dimension is brought as a group to the drawing therefore a user should be able to have an access to a certain element of the group. He has already - but he needs to "ungroup". My idea is to keep all objects grouped - but if the user double-clicks an object of a group then he gets a selection of the desired single object and he should can do what he wants. In my case i.e. I want to change the place of the number a portion to the right - see attached screen shot.

This modification should work with every group, not for dimensions only.

My next wish is to get a measurement tool that works only in the moment of use. With this tool I will be able to measure a distance in accordance to the actual scale from any point to another point in the drawing. After the use it will be removed from the screen.

What do you think about a special tool to copy attributes from a selected object and paste them to another object of the same type? Like MS Word, like Excel does?

When I work with Photoshop there are different methods to adjust the colors. I'm enamored of the three sliders.....

Hubert
Attachments
Bildschirmfoto 2015-05-28 um 15.37.03.png
Bildschirmfoto 2015-05-28 um 15.37.03.png (5.83 KiB) Viewed 21992 times