Minor Bugs!

2D CAD software for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
debenriver

Minor Bugs!

Post by debenriver »

If you use Parallels on Static and then leave it set on Static, mm doesn't get you to the Cutting tool – it loads up the Static parallels window and inserts the second m in the Number box. mm (and mmm) work fine if Parallels is left on Dynamic

And also (nothing to do with parallels) uuu doesn't get you to the "Cut and extend with fillet", it opens the "Cut and extend with chamfer" and puts the u in the LI box.

Cheers -- George
Eric Pousse

Re: Minor Bugs!

Post by Eric Pousse »

Bonjour George,

It is true only if no parameters have been entered before in this tools.
If you click on this tools before having entered parameters, the windows to enter them are displayed automatically.

Cordialement.
Eric Pousse
debenriver

Post by debenriver »

Hi Eric

OK – you are correct of course – if you have previously entered data in Static Parallel, then mm gets you to the Cutting tool.

But it had me fooled for several hours trying to understand why mm had stopped working!

Same with Cut and extend - if you have previously entered something in Chamfer, then uuu takes you to Fillet OK.

But as I rarely use either Chamfer of Static Parallel I didn't discover any of this!

At some point it would be nice if it were corrected don't you think :D

Stay well. Things are not good here in the US ...

Cheers –– George
Eric Pousse

Post by Eric Pousse »

Bonjour George,

Yes, perhaps I have to test if there is another "m" or "u" before displaying the parameters window.
I will take a look on this.

Thanks
Eric Pousse