Snaps

2D CAD software for iPhone and iPad
Eric Pousse

Re: Snaps

Post by Eric Pousse »

You can begin to draw the line from the end and finish it by attraction "Surface" on the object you want.

What kind of drawing are you doing?
Eric Pousse
Angelos

Post by Angelos »

example: I want to draw a straight line perpendicular to another. I start drawing from the center of the first line and I get it perpendicular, but the initial point of attraction does not remain, the perpendicular moves freely along the first line. moreover, if I want to draw a straight line with an angle other than 90 degrees compared to the first one, as soon as I start it immediately becomes perpendicular. hope is clearer, otherwise I try to record a short video.

exemple : je veux tracer une droite perpendiculaire à une autre. Je commence à dessiner à partir du centre de la première ligne et je l'obtiens perpendiculaire, mais le point d'attraction initial ne reste pas, la perpendiculaire se déplace librement le long de la première ligne. de plus, si je veux tracer une droite avec un angle autre que 90 degrés par rapport à la première, dès que je commence elle devient immédiatement perpendiculaire. l'espoir est plus clair, sinon j'essaie d'enregistrer une courte vidéo.
Eric Pousse

Post by Eric Pousse »

Bonjour Angelos,

Can you do a video, please?

Thanks.
Eric Pousse
Angelos

Post by Angelos »

I did it
Angelos